Today, most organizations are able to effectively collect vast amounts of data pertaining to their customers, research, products or processes. The logical next step in utilizing such data collections is to create a unified reporting and analytics environment which can bring the information hidden within the data to business users.
Easiest way how such environment can be created is to implement a proven off the shelf solution, integrate the existing data sources and built a set of predefined reports and analytical workspaces according to user requirements.
Reporting and business intelligence solutions can be deployed to the organization in various ways:
- Create an enterprise wide data warehouse collecting the data from all relevant data sources
- Integrate the various operational data stores in the business intelligence platform and gradually create thin layer of consolidated data
Both approaches have their benefits. The first one is more suitable for large organizations with many data sources and large data, the second approach is better suited for small and medium organizations including public sector and is usually cheaper in the first iteration. Introduction of a reporting or business intelligence platform in the enterprise shall start a process of many incremental improvements of the solution, to keep pace with changing life and processes of the organization.
Open source platforms (Pentaho and Jaspersoft) and commercial platforms (Oracle) can be delivered to all sizes of organizations and licensing cost can be optimized to justify the business case of BI system implementation.
EEA executes business intelligence, data warehouse and reporting projects in tight cooperation with the customer by:
- Finding the business areas where better utilization of data can bring the most value to customer and define the business case.
- Capture and analyze the needs of end users for reports and ad-hoc analysis.
- Model the business objects for reporting purposes.
- Optionally we can provide consulting in improving customer knowledge management processes based on our experiences
- Define set of reports to be built in the course of the project.
- Implement the platform, data warehouse and reports.
- Check the validity of the presented data and reports with business users.
- Start long term support the solution and work on gradual improvement if required by customer.
Deployment model of Oracle business inteligence platform
- Wholesaler CRM reporting for major Slovak car seller Araver a.s. based on Jasper and Pentaho
- Pixel perfect reports on Jasper platform for Q-free ASA Norway
- Enterprise wide reporting for telecommunications operator on Oracle BI Platform for Mobile Entertainment Company, Slovakia, Poland
- Atlassian JIRA manager reports – integrated reporting on Pentaho platform
- DWH for Mobile Entertainment Company, Slovakia, Poland
- CRM migration for T-Mobile, Slovakia based on Oracle technologies
- Trouble ticketing and CRM migration for O2, United Kingdom based on Oracle technologies
- PL/SQL based invoicing system for – Telefonica O2, Slovakia, Oracle ETL
- Oracle Consulting